francisco wrote:New expiration date until 31/03/2012
francisco wrote:Added new control SMFVersion.
Mr.Eark wrote:Here is my rank list what I like most in your extension (with some feedback):
- SMFPDFGenerator, seems very easy to use but if it can support more pattern e.g. generate invoice or forms, may be use HTML tag to position or grid?
- SMFQRReader, very well sample - I would like to see 1D barcode reader feature as well (as RedLaser)
- SMFNotify, very handy to use, great job
- SMFCropImage, can't make it work on my simulator, after picked image, nothing show on the crop screen
- SMFAlertDataPicker, good one as well, can we have 3+ columns (iPad use)
- SMFAlertDatePicker, I like bouncing behaviour, "Date/Time" is still out of alert frame
HalfMoon wrote:I see you're using iNotify for this - it's a really nice library.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests