Download NimbleKit and try it for free. You'll need an Intel Mac, Mac OS X 10.6.2 or later, iOS SDK 4.2 (or newer), and 15 Mb free space on your Hard Drive. The free download gives you access to all of NimbleKits features and you can build and test your apps on the iOS simulator.
Build Your App
NimbleKit is simplicity itself to use. Create a new project in Xcode and select the "Nimblekit Application" template. Choose whether you want to build an app for iphone/iPod, iPad or a Universal application to run on both. Get help in our active user forums, check out the documentation (included in the download & available online) and view the tutorials. If you've purchased NimbleKit you'll also get code level support via email.
Publish On The App Store
Once you're happy with your app, purchase NimbleKit to test on your iDevice and submit to the App Store. NimbleKit is a one-off cost of $99 (no subscriptions!) and as well as testing direct on your device, purchase also entitles you to receive code level support direct from the developers via email
By Kristofer Layon. Published by New Riders (Berkeley, CA, USA).
- iOS 6 support!
- Native iOS interface elements
- iAds support
- Full control of application appearance
- Database support
- Play bundled audio files
- Play audio streams from the Internet
- Play bundled or streamed video
- Supports iPhone vibration
- Supports Address Book with full search and people picker
- Native iPhone/iPad Table Views
- Access to bundled files
- Check Internet availability
- Location services (GPS)
- Access to images (take photo or browse in library)
- Multi button dialog sheets
- Map Kit support
- In-App purchase
- Download files from internet
- plus much more...